Hamil, Lehman & England is a full-service accounting firm located in Fort Wayne, Indiana. We can provide you with assistance in all your tax, financial, and business affairs — assistance that will improve your total financial well-being. With our experience and expertise, you can rely on us for all the advice that you need.
We want you to get the best financial and tax help possible. You can count on us for professional, timely and reliable services, which include the following:
- keeping your taxes as low as the law allows
- building your personal wealth through sound tax and financial services
- designing recordkeeping and accounting systems that improve business operations
- helping you solve your business problems and increasing profitability
- preserving your estate and protecting your most valued assets
- maximizing your overall savings
- other areas that are specific to your particular situation
You can count on us for professional, timely and reliable services year-round. And our commitment to personal service keeps our clients coming back. Learn more about our services, such as accounting, audit, review and compilation, business valuation, business consulting, tax preparation and planning, payroll and dealing with IRS tax problems, by browsing through our site.
If you have questions or would like to make an appointment, please contact us via our online form or by phone at (260) 434-1852. We look forward to helping you achieve your financial goals.
- Financial reporting – compilation, review, audit
- Corporate and individual tax return preparation
- Tax planning and reduction strategies
- Cost reduction and profit improvement plans
- Cash flow and asset management
- Financial forecasts and projections
- Business valuation and litigation support
- Estate and succession planning
- Third-party administration for corporate retirement plans
PLEDGE OF CONFIDENTIALITY – Our firm maintains the strictest confidence concerning our clients’ affairs. You can rest assured that no one will learn about your business or tax status – even the relatives, associates or friends who might have referred you to us.
NEW CLIENTS – If you are a potential client, call us today for a free initial consultation. We will be happy to evaluate your position and recommend steps that could result in significant tax savings – both for the current year and for many years to come.